Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cuckold Humiliation Phonesex with Quinn!!



Woohoo.... back to my normal, FUN, black background, phone sex blog!!!


I am *offically* taking calls again, which means I am TOTALLY ready to laugh at, make fun of, and humiliate the dickless wonders like my ex Dylan, lol. Phone sex panty boys and sissy boys wearing pink thongs (like mine!), and being forced into a bi and cuckold lifestyle... omg, you are totally just like him!!! You totally have an easy to mock cocklette, and your no dicked self is *so* ready to be my creampie mop boy. We are *PERFECT* for each other!!!

Oh, and *speaking* of perfect for each other.. I *totally* need to email my gfe phonesex guys A.K.A. my hot and kinky, big tit fetish phonesex lovers!!! I *love* *love* *love* teasing a guy with my triple d's but, omg.... I love the look of denial a whole lot too, lol. Jeff's right, I *am* a brat, and he loves me!!!


~Quinn~

No comments: